28 May 2006

Interpol - Song 7

Song Seven
you can’t sit up you fell too fast you come at the right time you come too fast you bloom in spring you move the sky you’ve come in singing you call me a liar you were like a cloud yes you are a flower then you were a lime now our love is sour you were like a flower you were just like a flower then you were a lime now our love is sour don’t give up (I owe you…) no don’t give up oh don’t give up don’t give up (I owe you…) you were like a cloud yes you were a flower then you were a lime now our love is sour you were like a cloud you were just like a flower then you were a lime now our love is sour
Kessler:
here I feel I wish I could just see it
the love the hate the things that separate forcing conscious to conscious every small attack it takes a small man to notice but not to act up confrontation complication needs a foundation I'm calm baby, I'm calm
Banks:
you were like a cloud yes you are a flower
Kessler:
you move i love life is all we need
Banks:
then you were a lime
now our love is so sour
Kessler:
you move i love life is all we need
Banks:
so sour…so sour…don’t give up
no don’t give up oh don’t give up no don’t give up
start again buttercup(I owe she)
start again buttercup (I owe she)
start again buttercup (I owe she)
start again, start again dear (I owe she)
by
INTERPOL

De regreso en dos semanitas, los dejo con esta canción, píquenle al lado derecho de la página para que la escuchen y la sigan con la letra....

fgmta.

No comments: